Let’s make it another great year! And just to re-conform it: We are very happy with you !!!
Things we do for you
We cover the main areas of credit risk management: credit applications, credit reports and commercial debt collection
Why should you appoint Kredcor as your Company’s debt collectors?
- We are registered with the Council for Debt Collectors of South Africa (as required by Law) Reg Nr 0016365/06:
- as well as being members of ADRA (Association of Debt Recovery Agents) ADRA Nr 474:
- We work strictly according to the regulations of the National Credit Act of South Africa, and The Council for Debt Collectors of South Africa’s Code of Conduct.
- We collect your money into your Bank account, or our Audited Trust account. The National Credit Act states that every debtor must be provided both options.
- We work on a “No success, no fee” basis.
- There are no Admin fees, or Hand over fees or any other type of fee.
- Before we perform any external action, we will get your written permission first – no nasty surprises! (There might be some cost involved, but you will know beforehand.
- You are appointed a Portfolio Manager, the only person that work on your accounts – no call centres!
- You get a monthly Progress Report, indicating what is happening on each case you handed to us.
- Our credit reports are freshly compiled that day, with all info verified.
- Each credit report comes with our recommendation whether you should extend credit to that applicant.
We specialise in the following areas of credit control:
1. Business to business debt collection:
As debt collectors, we strictly adhere to the law governing debt collection in South Africa, as governed by the Debt Collector’s Council of South Africa.
Kredcor operates on the following principles:
- We collect outstanding commercial and corporate debt on a “No success, no fee” basis.
- You will not be charged an admin fee, neither are there any hidden fees.
- All bad debts are either collected into our audited Trust account, or into our clients’ bank accounts.
2. Business credit reports:
We gather, and verify, all the relevant info on your existing or potential clients, and present it to you in our report, accompanied by our recommendation.
We also provide you with the following sundry services:
- Credit application forms (Revisions and redrafts)
- Default listing
3. Recovery of movable assets:
We are contracted to certain financial institutions, to recover their assets, whether by way of payment of account, or recovery of assets.
Call us now at 011 907 4406 or email us and let’s get the ball rolling!
Kredcor Khuluma’s contact details:
68 van Riebeeck Ave, Alberton, 1450
Johannesburg, South Africa
Tel:( 27 ) 011 907 4406 ,
Fax:( 27 ) 011 869 9583 ,
Commercial debt collectors in South Africa
A lot of our clients find that as soon as their debtors realise that their supplier (you) has appointed a third party (for instance Kredcor), these debtors are quicker to settle their debt to you. They realise that if they do not act quickly and pay their debt, there will be serious consequences, so they pay you first, and their other (less demanding) creditors later.
Kredcor also caters for international businesses, that need commercial debt collected in Southern Africa. We already have 13 clients, based in Europe, UK and US making use of our debt collection services.
Business credit reports
It is important that you keep your credit risk at a minimum, to ensure that your company stays financially healthy, especially when the markets and or economy are down.
You will sleep much better, knowing your company only extends credit to debtors that can afford to settle their debts. Furthermore, you can also have your existing clients checked annually, to make sure that your clients are still in a financially strong position. This will allow you to reduce, or even cancel, the current credit your are extending to a client, that might soon be in a financially difficult position. (His problems will not become your problems.)
You must have a credit application that is aligned with the National Credit Act of South Africa. The reports should be run on all potential clients as well as periodically on your current clients. Kredcor credit reports are fast and thorough, and you will receive them back in one day. In the event that a client accrues bad debt with you, Kredcor can assist with further collection efforts down to assisting you with legal action.
You can have at our credit reports page here, for more info that will help you with limiting your potential credit risk.
Kredcor sticks strictly to the law and operates under these principles:
1. Collection of debt is offered on a “no success, no fee” basis.
2. You are not charged an admin fee or any other hidden fees.
3. All debtor payments are deposited into the client’s bank account. We also offer you sundry services such as the revision of credit application forms and default listing. Kredcor is contracted to certain financial institutions to recover assets. This is done by collecting payment or the recovery of actual assets.
Some of our satisfied clients
You can be next!
Their words tell you more about us
Read what our clients say about us
Fresh from the press
The latest news, tips and tricks regarding Credit Risk Management.